The Tec Deep Instructor course takes into account the challenging and challenging task of teaching a course in technical diving. This course prepares the participants to run the Tec Deep Diver course and focuses on philosophy, organization, practical application, advertising/marketing and other aspects of the Tec Deep Diver course. As a Tec Deep Instructor, you are qualified to perform the Discover Tec program and teach the Tec 40, Tec 45 and Tec 50 course.
Tec Deep Instructor-Requirements for Participation
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
- PADI Enriched Air Instructor, or successful participation in a PADI Enriched Air Instructor Training course.
- PADI Deep Diving Specialty Instructor, a successful participation in a PADI Deep Diving Specialty Instructor Training course.
- At least 100 gelogged dives can detect, of which at least 20 were made with Nitrox and 25 were made deeper than 18 meters and at least 15 dives (with or without EANx) deeper than 30 meters.
- A valid medical certificate (no older than one year).
Prerequisites for the preparation to the Tec Deep Instructor
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer.
- PADI Enriched Air Instructor.
- PADI Deep Diving Specialty Instructor.
- Tec 50 diver or equivalent.
- Have assisted at least at a DSAT Tec 50 course or a Tec 45 course.
- At least 270 logged dives can detect, of which at least 25 required phased decompression and were deeper than 40 meters.
- Have at least 10 PADI deep-dame Specialty Divers und/or PADI Enriched Air Divers breveted.
- The successful completion of the Tec Deep Instructor “Standards Test” and the test for “Theory and Practical Application.”
- The successful completion of the “peer review waterskills” skills, which are listed on the Tec Deep Instructor application and confirmed with the signature of a Tec Deep Instructor or a PADI Instructor with an equivalent compensation of another trainer organization Were.
- Minimum 18 years.
Duration: The Tec Deep Instructor course lasts at least 6 days plus. Self. Start dates are arranged individually.